- Events, Contingents & Contingent Leaders
- Other Opportunities
- Australian Scout Events and Visiting Australia
- International Scouting in Australia
- Pen-Pal Program
- SISEP - International Exchange Program
- International Competitions
- Fundraising, Grants & Scholarships
- Resources, Forms & Links
- Contacts in Australia
- Scouts Australia National website
Australian JOTA-JOTI Badge
56th Jamboree On The Air / 17th Jamboree On The Internet
19-20 October 2013
The JOTA-JOTI Badge is a Special Event Badge, and may be worn on the uniform for up to 3 months IF APPROVED by your Branch Chief Commissioner. See HERE for the rules relating to badges on the uniform. Contact your Branch Coordinator to confirm that the badge can be worn on your uniform.
Place your Group's Badge order with your Branch HQ (or Scout Shop) from the start of September. Badges can be delivered from around the start of October. Contact your Branch/Region JOTA-JOTI Coordinator for more information.
Please note that the Badges are not available from the National JOTA-JOTI Coordinator.